Our medium-sized heat flux sensor, with superior quality, accuracy, and responsiveness. Available both without and with connector (at a cost of +10 CHF).
- Ultra-high resolution of thermal energies and temperature differences.
- Low invasiveness and thickness.
- Models with connector compatible with all gSKIN®DLOG Data Loggers.
- All sensors with conductive heat flux calibration cohering to ISO 8301.
- Applications: R&D, thermal optimization, energy efficiency, industrial monitoring of thermal properties.
a Experimentally evaluated values under optimal steady state conditions.
b Guaranteed minimum heat flux resolution using the gSKIN® DLOG-4219.
c Only a reference point.
d The sensitivity increases (decreases) as the temperature goes above (below) 22.5°C.
e Refers to the heat flux measurement.
f Conductive heat flux calibration cohering to the ISO8301 standard with mean temperature of 22.5°C.
g Position dependent signal change across sensing area.
If you are interested to purchase in larger quantities, please contact info@greenTEG.com