The CaleraTM development kit will allow you to prototype the thermal integration of our gSKIN-XU sensor into your own wearable.
will allow you to prototype the thermal integration of our gSKIN-XU sensor into your own wearable.
- A set of gSKIN-XU sensors.
- Sensor boards populated and unpopulated.
- All the components of greenTEG'ss reference design.
- Several kinds of thermal integration materials.
- Reference devices for testing the quality of the integration.
- Core devices for testing and evaluation.
- For wrist integration: gSkin BodyTempWatch.
- Arduino + read-out algorithm.
- Consulting hours (4 hours for chest dev. kit, 8 hours for wrist dev. kit).
Please contact us for more information, or check our integration page in our gSKIN-XU integration web page.