The CALERA® development kit will allow you to prototype the thermal integration of our gSKIN-XU sensor into your own wearable or wearable technology.
The product is available as a:
- Chest development kit
- Wrist development kit
The CALERA® development kit is suited for a broad range of industrial wearable technologies applications as explained this short note available here. This technology was successfully integrated into Smartwatches, Smart Textile and Medical Skin Patch to perform non-invasive and continuous individual health's monitoring for patient monitoring, diagnostics and other applications.
- Integration solution into any wearable in contact with skin. Chest-worn or wrist-worn.
- Accurate algorithm to determine core body temperature.
- SMD mountable 2mm x 2mm XU sensor.
This versatile kit contains:
- A set of gSKIN-XU sensors.
- Sensor boards populated and unpopulated.
- All components of greenTEG's reference design.
- Several kinds of thermal integration materials.
- Reference devices for testing the quality of the integration.
- CORE devices for testing and evaluation.
- For wrist integration: gSKIN BodyTemp Watch.
- Arduino + read-out algorithm.
- Consulting hours (4 hours for chest dev. kit, 8 hours for wrist dev. kit).
- CALERA quick start guide, warranty and manual.
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Heat stress prevention via Body temperature monitoring in high demanding work environments (healthcare, mining, offshore, etc)
- Elevated body temperature or fever (EBT) monitoring
- Sleep or Circadian Rhythm monitoring
- Sport Performance Evaluation and Training support for advanced and professional athletes
- Early identification of thermoregulatory diseases
- General body temperature monitoring
- Human Physiology
- Patient Monitoring
- Thermal Comfort
- Disease Pattern Recognition