CALERAresearch - Core body temperature monitor for research applications
CALERAresearch is the premium Core Body Temperature monitoring solution by greenTEG.
The innovative sensor technology is built into a compact waterproof device that can be comfortably worn during sports activities, at work, or all day long:
CALERAresearch uses the same hardware as CORE but comes with additional functionalities and services specifically designed for Research purposes. More information available Core Body Temperature for Research Application.
For research topics we recommend CALERAresearch, which will give you access to high-resolution data and several benefits often appreciated by our researchers.
- Raw Data Access
- More data stream; E.g. core temp / skin temp / accelerometer / Heart rate (ext. device) / Heat flux*
- Run future algorithms on previously collected data
- Highest resolution (1 measurement per second)
- Remote Support
- We can help you in setting up your studies
- Data interpretation
- Highest Accuracy
- Individually calibrated devices
- Store Data on CORE
- 3,5 days of storage time (upgrade to 7 days will follow in near future)
- No loss in data due to bad connection
- CALERAresearch tool
- Control multiple devices simultaneously from your PC/MAC
*Heat flux is only available on agreement
- Compact: 50 mm x 40 mm x 8.35 mm and weighs 12 grams
- Highly accurate core body temperature: ±0.56 °C
- Non-invasive (used on the chest) and continuous
- Not impacted by environment thermal influences
- Battery life: 6 days continuous transmission time (up to 6 weeks with sleep mode)
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery (via USB cable supplied)
- Waterproof up to 1.5m (refer to IPX7)
- Bluetooth BLE & ANT+ Connectivity
- App support: iOS, Android, WatchOS, Wear OS, and Garmin ConnectIQ.
- CALERAresearch measuring device
- USB charging cable
- Adhesive patches
- CALERA quick start guide, warranty and manual.
- CALERAresearch app for research and B2B applications
CALERAresearch app is available:
More information is available here.
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Heat stress prevention via Body temperature monitoring in high demanding work environments (healthcare, mining, offshore, etc)
- Elevated body temperature or fever (EBT) monitoring
- Sleep or Circadian Rhythm monitoring
- Sport Performance Evaluation and Training support for advanced and professional athletes
- Early identification of thermoregulatory diseases
- General body temperature monitoring
- Human Physiology
- Patient Monitoring
- Thermal Comfort
- Disease Pattern Recognition
Do you want to use CALERAresearch for medium - high physical activity?
Turn on your heart rate monitor and click the heart rate icon. The app will guide through the pairing setup.
CALERAresearch is not medCE or FDA certified and must not be used for medical nor diagnostic purposes. CALERAresearch can be sold as a clinical thermometer for use in the United States. More information.