Calibrated Plug-and-Play solution for the building industry. It allows measuring the U-Value with superior accuracy, using heat flux sensors.
- Calibrated Plug-and-Play solution.
- Measurement of U-value (W/(m²K)), heat flux (W/m²), and 2 temperatures (°C).
- Compatible with standards ISO 9869 and ASTM C1046 /ASTM C1155.
- Stores up to 2 million data points.
- Battery lifetime >1 month.
- High sensitive thermal detectors.
- Read-out software included.
- Compact design.
- USB interface.
- Comes with MOUNT-1214(3 x thermal conductive pad).
If you are interested to purchase in larger quantities, please contact info@greenTEG.com
- gSKIN® KIT-2615C (calibrated)
- Article Number:
- gSKIN® KIT includes (for more details consult the datasheets of the individual products):
- Sensor: gSKIN®-XO 67 7C (30mm x 30mm) Logger: gSKIN® DLOG-4231 Mounting Tape
- Heat Flux Range Min / Max [W/m²]:
- Heat Flux Resolution [W/m²]:
- Temperature Accuracy [°C]:
- ±0.5 (-10...+46 °C) ±2.0 (-55...+125 °C)
- Min. Sensor Sensitivity (S) [µV/(W/m²)]:
- 7.0 (sensor calibration data already loaded onto logger for simple and fast plug-and-play measurements).
- Data Storage Capacity [# measurements]:
- Battery Lifetime [days]:
- >30 at lowest measurement frequency (2/d). Rechargeable.
- Installation - SW sent by email / via download link
- Logger Dimensions (mm):
- 52 x 20 x 15
- Bit Resolution [bits]:
- Operation Modes:
- Autonomous / Button Triggered / Live
- Operating Temperature Range Min/Max [°C]:
- -40 / 100 (-25 / 65 for Logger)
- Operating System:
- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Calibration Accuracy [±%]:
- 3 (Sensor calibration data already loaded onto logger for simple and fast plug-and-play measurements).
- Calibration Temperature Range Min/Max [°C]:
- -30 / 70
- Heat Flux Sensor Cable Length [m]:
- 1.5 (with connector)
- Temperature Sensor 1 / 2 Cable Length [m]:
- 5.0 / 1.0
- Measurement Frequency:
- 50/s to 2/d
- Computer Interface: