gSKIN® Digital Sensor Data Logger Kit for easy and precise heat flux measurements.
- Quick & Easy Set-up: No hassle with calibration, soldering wires or incompatible data loggers.
- MultiLog connects up to three XO-67 5D-Temp sensors.
- Monitor ongoing temperature and heat flux measurements via the MultiLog’s LED display.
- Electronics within the sensor outputs a digital signal that is less susceptible to environmental interference and user-dependent setup.
- Applications: R&D, thermal optimization, energy efficiency, industrial monitoring of thermal properties.
If you are interested to purchase in larger quantities, please contact info@greenTEG.com
- gSKIN Digital Sensor Data Logger Kit
- Product Type:
- Heat flux sensor with integrated temperature sensor and digital data logger.
- Temperature measurement resolution [°C]:
- Detector Type:
- Heat flux measurement range [kW/m2]:
- +/- 35
- Sensing Dimensions [mm]:
- 30.0 x 30.0 x 3.3
- Operating temperature range [°C]:
- -50 to +80
- Heat flux sensor resolution [W/m2]:
- Temperature measurement accuracy [°C]:
- +/- 0.1
- Surface Material (Sensing Area):
- Min./Avg.1 heatflux sensor sensitivity [μV/(W/m2)]:
- 10 / 20
- Heat flux measurement accuracy [%]:
- +/- 3