CORE Body Temperature Monitor
N.B. Please place your order below for direct credit card payment. If you want to place a high volume order, or have an urgent request for testing the device, schedule a call with us.
What is CORE body temperature monitor ?
CORE is the only wearable non-invasive, continuous, and accurate Core Body Temperature monitoring solution. The innovative sensor technology is built into a compact waterproof device that can be comfortably worn during sports activities, at work, or all day long.
Features & Benefits
- Compact: 50 mm x 40 mm x 8.35 mm and weighs 12 grams
- Highly accurate core body temperature: ±0.21 °C MAD
- Non-invasive (used on the chest)
- Not impacted by environment thermal influences
- Battery life: 6 days continuous transmission time (up to 6 weeks with sleep mode)
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery (via USB cable supplied)
- Waterproof up to 1.5m (refer to IPX7)
- Bluetooth BLE & ANT+ Connectivity
- App support: iOS, Android, WatchOS, Wear OS, and Garmin ConnectIQ.
- USB charging cable
- Adhesive patches
- Android/iOS App for data downloading
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Heat stress prevention via Body temperature monitoring in high demanding work environments (healthcare, mining, offshore, etc)
- Elevated body temperature or fever (EBT) monitoring
- Sleep or Circadian cycle monitoring
- Sport Performance Evaluation and Training support for advanced and professional athletes
- Early identification of thermoregulatory diseases
- General body temperature monitoring
The new CORE app has been re-designed from scratch and can now deliver live and historical core body temperature data and advanced insights to all CORE sensor users. The CORE app has been designed with daily users of the core body temperature monitor in mind, with a focus on endurance sports athletes.
CORE app for Sport Science and Performance is available:
All the information about CORE app is available here. CORE app has accompanying Smart Phone Apps available for iOS and Android.Apps for selected Smartwatch and WatchOS are coming soon. CORE connects to Garmin devices with the CORE ConnectIQ App. Wahoo devices can also be connected to CORE. It is also compatible with selected popular third-party software and integration with more devices and software is continuing.
The CALERAresearch app is also available for research and B2B customers. More information. The CALERAresearch app will continue to offer the existing features of the previous app, but in a simpler way. The app and its additional tools (USB COREtool) have been developed for researchers and B2B customers which require a more in-depth analysis of their temperature data, dealing with large volumes of data from multiple core body temperature monitors.
Want to use CORE for SPORTS or at work (heavy blue collar work)?
Turn on your heart rate monitor and click the heart rate icon. The app will guide through the pairing setup.
CORE is not medCE or FDA certified and must not be used for medical nor diagnostic purposes. CORE can be sold as a clinical thermometer for use in the United States. Further Details.