This limited-edition u-value kit has special black cables and an extended 10-meter cable length for the outside temperature sensor. This U-Value Kit is a pre-calibrated Plug-and-Play solution for the building industry and ideal for measuring the u-value of roofs and floors with unrivalled accuracy, using our powerful gSKIN Heat Flux technology.
- Calibrated Plug-and-Play solution.
- Highly durable black cables.
- Customized 10-meter cable length for outside temperature sensor.
- Measurement of U-value (W/(m²K)), heat flux (W/m²), and temperature (°C).
- Compatible with standards ISO 9869 and ASTM C1046 /ASTM C1155.
- Stores up to 2 million data points.
- Battery lifetime >1 month.
- Highly sensitive ambient temperature sensors.
- Read-out software tool included.
- Compact design.
- USB interface.
- Comes with MOUNT-1235 (double sided adhesive tape).
If you are interested to purchase in larger quantities, please contact info@greenTEG.com
- gSKIN® KIT-3610C (calibrated)
- Article Number:
- gSKIN® KIT includes (for more details consult the datasheets of the individual products):
- Sensor: gSKIN®-XO 67 7C (30mm x 30mm), Logger: gSKIN® DLOG-4231, double-sided mounting tape (MOUNT-1235) and a compact travel suitcase (250mm x 260mm)
- Heat Flux Range Min / Max [W/m²]:
- Heat Flux Sensor Resolution [W/m²]:
- Temperature Sensor Accuracy [°C]:
- ±0.5 (-10...+46 °C) ±2.0 (-55...+125 °C)
- Min./Avg. Sensor Sensitivity (S) [µV/(W/m²)]:
- 10.0/14.0 (individual sensor sensitivity is already loaded onto logger for simple application).
- Data Storage Capacity [# measurements]:
- Battery Lifetime [days]:
- >30 at default measurement frequency (1/m). The integrated battery is rechargeable with a USB cable.
- Software tool is included for free and is available via download link from our download page (password is provided after purchase is complete).
- Operating System:
- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Logger Dimensions (mm):
- 52 x 20 x 15
- Bit Resolution [bits]:
- Operation Modes:
- Autonomous / Live
- Operating Temperature Range Min/Max [°C]:
- -40 / 100 (-25 / 65 for Logger)
- Heat Flux Sensor Calibration Accuracy:
- Heat Flux Sensor Calibration Temperature Range Min/Max:
- -30 / 70 °C
- Heat Flux Sensor Cable Length [m]:
- 1.5 (with connector)
- Temperature Sensor 1 / 2 Cable Length [m]:
- 10.0 / 1.0
- Measurement Frequency:
- 1/s to 1/h
- Computer Interface: