Heat Flux Sensor Size: 18mm x 18mm Resolves 0.03 W/m2 - 9 µW - 10 µK
- - Ultra-high resolution of thermal energies and temperature differences
- - Low invasiveness and thickness
- - Models with connector compatible with all gSKIN® DLOG Data Loggers
- - All sensors with conductive heat flux calibration cohering to ISO 8301
- - Applications: R&D, thermal optimization, energy efficiency, industrial monitoring of thermal properties
a Experimentally evaluated values under optimal steady state conditions. b Guaranteed minimum heat flux resolution using the gSKIN® DLOG-4219. c Conductive heat flux calibration cohering to the ISO8301 standard with mean temperature of 22.5 °C. d Position dependent signal change across sensing area.
If you are interested to purchase in larger quantities, please contact info@greenTEG.com