1 Heat Flux (30mm x 30mm)
Renting an U-Value Kit is currently only possible for customers in Switzerland
- - Calibrated Plug-and-Play solution
- - Measurement of U-value (W/(m²K)), heat flux (W/m²), and 2 temperatures (°C)
- - Compatible with standards ISO 9869 and ASTM C1046 /ASTM C1155
- - Stores up to 2 million data points
- - Battery lifetime >1 month
- - High sensitive thermal detectors
- - Read-out software included
- - Compact design
- - USB interface
- - Comes with MOUNT-1214 (3 x thermal conductive pad)
a For more details consult the datasheets of the individual products.
b Sensor calibration data already loaded onto logger for simple and fast plug-and-play measurements.
c At lowest measurement frequency (2/d).
If you are interested to purchase in larger quantities, please contact info@greenTEG.com
- - Comes with MOUNT-1214 (thermal conductive pad)